Saturday 15 July 2017

Loved | Stuck?! Sketches July 15th challenge

Hi friends!

There's a new challenge running over at Stuck?! Sketches! Here's the lovely July 15th sketch designed by Laura Whitaker...

No automatic alt text available.

And here's my take on the sketch...


I documented a photo of my new little niece Eliza! She is so precious, and we are all love her so much! This photo is of her at one week old!

I used the beautiful Felicity Jane 'Sophie' kit that was released earlier this year. I LOVE the colours and the florals in this kit, and it was just perfect for scrapbooking this photo!


I always love fussy cutting florals, and these ones look so lovely tucked under the side of the photo. I added some foam tape underneath some parts to create varying heights and to give them some dimension. On the top right hand corner of the photo I added a cute little Charms Creations tab with a Felicity Jane rubber heart on top. I also tucked a tab in under the right hand side of the photo, which I stamped the date onto.


I used a sticker from the kit as the title for my layout, which I adhered using foam tape. I added some more fussy cut florals to the right of the title, and then I added my typed journaling underneath.

I finished the layout off with a few little puffy dots.

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll head on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and take a look at the fabulous layouts created by my fellow design team members! We'd love you to play along with us by creating a layout based on this sketch! Link up your layouts on the Stuck?! Sketches blog by July 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors:

Image may contain: plant and text

Image may contain: text

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking a look at my layout!

Mandy x

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely darling Mandy, I am always inspired by your ever so perfect amount of embellishing!

    ReplyDelete