Tuesday 15 August 2017

Love | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I have a fun layout to share with you that I created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the totally gorgeous Wild at Heart collection! I just love the beautiful colours in this collection, and it's so perfect for scrapbooking photos of my girls!

This week on the Cocoa Vanilla blog, we are all sharing layouts that feature multiple photos! Here's the page that I created:


How super cute are these photos of my two girls! My eldest daughter Abigail recently downloaded an app that puts filters on your photos similar to the ones on snapchat, and she had fun taking some photos with her younger sister, Eleanor. I absolutely love the photos, and of course I had to scrapbook them!

I used the beautiful Artisan patterned paper for my background. I've already used this same paper as a background once before, but I just keep coming back to it because I love it so much! I think it made a fun background for these photos! I also added a strip of the Patchwork (reverse side) patterned paper on the left hand side of the page. I stuck it down slightly crooked which added to the fun and carefree feel of the layout.


I fussy cut the word 'love' out of the Fussy Cuts patterned paper, and I used this as the title for my layout. I added some foam tape underneath the word which gave it some extra height and dimension.


I created a cluster to the left of the photo that includes a chipboard frame, a couple of die cuts from the ephemera pack, as well as a wood veneer star from the You ROCK collection. To add some extra interest and dimension to the cluster, I layered everything at different heights.


I matted the photo on the right with the Grow Wild (reverse side) patterned paper and then tucked a tab from the accessory sticker sheet underneath the right hand side of the photo. I also added another 'You ROCK' wood veneer star to the right of the photos. I think these stars really added a fun element to the page!


To finish the layout off I added a couple more die cut stars and another wood veneer star to the layout, as well as some little phrase stickers from the accessory sticker sheet, and a few sparkly enamel dots.

Thanks so much for joining me here on the blog today! I hope that you've been inspired! Pop on over to the Cocoa Vanilla blog this week for lots more multi-photo layout inspiration from the design team!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment