Wednesday 1 November 2017

Beautiful | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends!

Today I have another layout to share with you featuring the GORGEOUS new Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream collection! Who else is totally in love with the beautiful colours in this collection?! I love that there's a beautiful mix of both pastels and brights! So divine! For this layout, I opted for the lovely bright colours in the collection to document these super cute photos of my gorgeous little niece...


I started off my layout by creating a bright watercolour background using spray inks, which I then stenciled over the top of using white acrylic paint. To add some more interest, I also did some stamping on the background using the beautiful Bohemian Dream clear stamp set.

To ground the layout, I added a strip of the Dreamer patterned paper across the bottom of the page.


I love that this collection includes chipboard title stickers! The word 'beautiful' was the perfect title for this layout! I want to have a go at colouring these with inks or paints like some of the other talented design team girls have done, but for this page, the white title really popped against the brightly coloured background, so I just left it as is! I did pop some small pieces of foam tape underneath the word to raise it up and give it some extra dimension, which is something I love to do!


I'm absolutely loving the florals in this collection! It's so easy to create beautiful floral clusters by layering them together! In this cluster I included a chipboard sticker, a few pieces from the die cut ephemera pack, and a leaf from the vellum accents pack.


Under the side of the smaller photo I tucked a little tab from die cut pack. I also added one of the cute flair buttons on the right hand side of the photo.


In the top left hand corner of the page I added a chipboard sticker, which helps to direct the viewer's focus down towards the main photo.


I finished the layout off with another floral cluster down in the bottom left hand corner of the page. This one also includes a chipboard sticker and a couple of die cuts. See how beautiful the florals are?!

If you'd like to see how this layout came together, you can check out my process video...



Thanks so much for joining me here on my blog today! I'll be back later in the month with another project to share with you!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment